Thursday, March 8, 2012

Care About Yourself & Others

By Pamela J. Wells

Feel the love in your heart, care about yourself and others, be kind to yourself and others, and do the things that make you feel good, that you love to do, and that reflects your knowing of the great life you have and all that you are grateful for. This will enable you to enjoy each and every moment and it will also propel you forward, where you are actively pursuing your dreams, taking action every day, not living in the future, but creating your future.

Caring about yourself and others, you allow yourself to feel your true nature of joy and that joy spreads to others. Say, “I choose happiness! I choose to feel the love and joy in my heart and to not focus on any thoughts that distract me from my natural feelings of love and joy.”





Copyright © 2012 Pamela J. Wells. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment